If you are looking peacefull Patagonia, hiking and beeing isolated, this is your place in el Chalten. Connected to Fitz Roy trails and more, Patagonia Eco Domes offers a unique experience in Patagonia. No celll phones, no internet, just good views, comfort and peace.
We offer the most pure contact with nature without leaving out the comfort of a room with private bathroom, gourmet cousine, and personal attention of those who know our place so good to advise you the best way. All of this with a unique view of one of the most iconic Mounts of Patagonia.Important things to consider:
-Each dome has its own separate energy supply, with solar panels on 12v. There is no 220voltage, but you will have USB plug for charging. If you need to charge something with no USB cable you can do so on the community domes.-
-Our free shuttle from/to El Chalten hours are: 10hs for Check Out. and 12hs and 17hs for Check In. You can find our office at Patagonia Hikes. Av Lago del desierto 250. You can leave your luggage while waiting. Its very important you report you rarrival time and type.
- Our restaurant is available for our guests, if you have food restrictions, please let us know.
- The is no cellphone reception or internet service.
- Patagonia Eco Domes is isolated, surrounded by nature, and far from town. There is no public transport, but we can arrange taxi service or shuttle.
- You will find Laguna de los Tres headtrail (Fitz Roy Valley) from the domes, this is one of the most popular hikes on the area.
- You may hire activities in advance.
- There is no credit card POS at the Eco Domes, credit card payments will be processed with your authorization at check-in.